1. If my son goes outside, expect him to return muddy.
2. Each person in my family should own a pair of rubber boots.
3. Weeding and bike riding are perfect activities before dinner.
4. Trips into town take precise planning--especially with the rise in gas prices.
5. If Husband wants to show me his latest yard accomplishments, and insists that I come now, there is no need to hesitate, even if I am in my towel.
6. The words "I'm bored," are not allowed in this home.
7. Windows without blinds are not frightening.
8. Skylights are refreshing, and so is the rain when it hits their panes.
9. Husband is the ultimate fixer, and possesses skills that I am sure I still don't know about. He is truly awesome.
10. There are plenty of natural resources for projects on this piece of property.
And one more...
11. The noise of life is drastically reduced with a little country living.